Delivery & Payment
1. Delivery areas
The seller delivers its items only to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, metropolitan France (including corsica), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
If you do not find your country in the list, please contact our Customer Service: [email protected]
2. Shipping costs and delivery times
Orders placed on the site are delivered within an estimated time of 1 to 5 business days after the order confirmation. Orders are processed by Goossens Paris within one to two business days and delivered the following day.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive e-mail notification thereof and track your order. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will where necessary leave a non-delivery notice informing him of how and when to collect the parcel.
and estimated delivery times
|FedEx (jewellery orders only)||Delivery 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding national holidays|
Delivery within 48h
|Click and collect (jewellery orders only)||Delivery 11 am – 7 pm, Monday to Friday excluding national holidays|
Delivery within 48h
Paris accepts credit and debit cards issued by Carte bleue, Visa, MasterCar and American Express.
The payment is debited when the order is shipped and is in Euros.
Transactions are secured by our partner Adyen and its payment system. All information communicated in order to process your payment is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This data is not retained on our IT systems.
You have 14 business days from the date you received your order to return all or part of the products you have purchased.
Terms and conditions of return
To ensure your return is processed as efficiently as possible, Goossens Paris invites you to comply with these terms and conditions of return :
• Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, with all tags still attached and intact, in their original packaging.
Goossens Paris reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any products that do not fulfil these terms and conditions of return and to return them to the client where applicable.
To ensure your return is processed as efficiently as possible, please follow the procedure below:
1. Contact the Customer Service by email: [email protected] or phone by calling +33 (0)18.104.22.168.20 to request a return, mentioning your order reference, and the items you wish to return.
2. Our Customer Service will confirm you the return by email.
3. Place the entire products, with tags still attached and intact, in their original packaging, and enclose the completed return form.
4. Your return package should be sent to the following address: GOOSSENS Paris 10, rue du cheval blanc 93500 Pantin FRANCE. You may send it via the postal service or a carrier of your choice. The return package must be shipped within 14 days from the date of authorisation of the return.
5. After receiving your return package, our Customer Service will control and validate it or not. In case of validation, we will reimburse the value of products within 3 to 5 days after validation.
The costs of returning the items are committed to your charge. Returns can’t be accepted in store.